- RSS Channel Showcase 8116209
- RSS Channel Showcase 8599017
- RSS Channel Showcase 1198335
- RSS Channel Showcase 9094025
Articles on this Page
- 01/28/13--10:56: _Daily Inspiration: ...
- 01/29/13--02:54: _Daily Inspiration: ...
- 01/30/13--09:25: _Daily Inspiration: ...
- 01/31/13--04:50: _Daily Inspiration: ...
- 02/02/13--09:01: _Daily Inspiration: ...
- 02/05/13--06:19: _Daily Inspiration: ...
- 02/12/13--09:40: _Daily Inspiration: ...
- 02/12/13--17:04: _Smile!
- 02/14/13--07:40: _Daily Inspiration: ...
- 02/15/13--07:24: _Daily Inspiration: ...
- 01/28/13--10:56: Daily Inspiration: Matthew 22:36-40
- 01/29/13--02:54: Daily Inspiration: John 14:6
- 01/30/13--09:25: Daily Inspiration: 1 John 1:8-9
- 01/31/13--04:50: Daily Inspiration: Matthew 6:1-2
- 02/02/13--09:01: Daily Inspiration: Luke 14:11
- 02/05/13--06:19: Daily Inspiration: Hebrews 13:5-6
- 02/12/13--09:40: Daily Inspiration: Hebrews 11:1
- 02/12/13--17:04: Smile!
- 02/14/13--07:40: Daily Inspiration: Pray to God For Favor Instead Of Money!
- 02/15/13--07:24: Daily Inspiration: What Would Jesus Do?
Above any and every relationship we have in this world, our relationship with God is most important. We must love God with all our mind, heart, and soul. God loves us with everything inside of him. So much so that He gave his only son so that we may have an everlasting life. He is […]
vdalfredDaily Inspiration: Matthew 22:36-40
Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He was sent here not to condemn the world, but to save the world. He was a man of no sin and complete truth. Yet he accepted the the wage of sin, which is death, for all our sake. Many people may not want to admit to themselves […]
vdalfredDaily Inspiration: John 14:6
Human beings sin. That’s the truth. We commit sin against the people in our lives and against God everyday, whether we want to admit it or not. Have you ever committed a sin that you were so ashamed of, you were afraid to pray to God and ask for forgiveness? Trying to hide a sin […]
vdalfredDaily Inspiration: 1 John 1:8-9
Have you ever had someone give you a gift, but they did it so publicly that you knew that it was only for recognition by others and not for your happiness? It was just completely fake and the person that did it was very hypocritical? That’s how God feels about things that we do […]
“For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be.” Often times, when people gain power and fame and become wealthy, they often exalt themselves. They become vain and think that they are better than others. They treat the people around them as though they are beneath them. With […]
God is our Father. He loves us. He cherishes us. If God be for us, who dare be against us? We all go through times in our lives where it seems as though things are going horribly wrong and are never going to get better. It may seem like God has forgotten about you and […]
vdalfredDaily Inspiration: Hebrews 13:5-6
Faith is everything! No matter what you go through in life, faith can move mountains. I understand that life can be very hard and you will face trials in which you see no way out. With faith as small as a mustard seed, God will move things into your life that you never thought possible […]
There is always a reason to smile. Stay positive and live in laughter. Acts 26:2- “I think myself happy….”
Everyone faces hard times in every area of their lives. We face problems in our homes, in our marriages, with our families, with our jobs, the list goes on. One thing I’ve noticed that people pray for most is money. Everyone faces financial issues in some way. Those that are struggling in their finances often […]
vdalfredDaily Inspiration: Pray to God For Favor Instead Of Money!
We have all heard the question: “What Would Jesus Do?” We have seen the bracelets and logos and memorabilia with that expression embedded on it. But have we really thought about that expression and contemplated what it truly means? How much better would this world be if before we act in any way we ask […]
vdalfredDaily Inspiration: What Would Jesus Do?